School iPads

Keeps me in check and organized? No, not really. My school iPad isn’t as useful to me as it was in 6th grade. It just kinda sits there in a corner charging, and while at school it sits on the corner of my desk with my un-needed books. Except for the occasional Spanish warm-up or Texas history quiz or test of course. But I pretty much couldn’t care less about my school iPad.

I’m not a gamer either so weather we had iPads or not wouldn’t make a difference to me. I don’t even use it as my assignment notebook because I’ve gotten so used to remembering it all in my head which isn’t hard because I usually have homework in the same classes. School iPads just aren’t as “cool” or “new” as they were in 6th grade.

3 thoughts on “School iPads

1. I still love mine, even though the “cool” has worn off. I think I just need to explore the possibilities more–learn more about what I can do with the technology that’s been given to me.

2. I don’t think they are very useful either I mean I haven’t used mine once this whole week! I mean I don’t like textbooks either and I’d rather have the I pads but still we don’t our iPads very often anyways.

3. I would have to agree with you. It is earthier just sitting on my desk, or it is charging. You have great opinions on the iPads.